We continue with our In Depth series in one of our favorite parts of Magic Kingdom, Adventureland! We discuss all the attractions, shops, fun, and treats you can find in this South Pacific/Caribbean themed land!
Some changes coming to Disney early this year!
1. The last day to see the iconic Mickey sorcerer hat at the center of Hollywood Studios will be this Friday January 6th! On the 7th construction walls will be put up surrounding the hat and then the process to dismantle it will begin. When construction in the area is finished there will be an unobstructed view of the soon-to-be refurbished Great Move Ride.
2. Another stage of construction at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort is now complete. At the end of December the new lobby was unveiled in the Great Ceremonial House. The rest of the construction should be completed by fall 2015.
3. In news that all of us here at Dole Whipped are very excited about, it has been announced that the Dole Whip is coming to Sunshine Tree Terrace at the Magic Kingdom! This is great news, one more option to get our pineapple fix when the lines at Aloha Isle are very long!
4. The Frozen themed castle show at Magic Kingdom, “A Frozen Holiday Wish” has been extended through January 12th. Each night at 6:30 p.m. you can catch the stage show featuring Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, Olaf and more, followed by fireworks!
5. Disney Parks has announced a new sweepstakes, a 4-night getaway at the Walt Disney World Resort including a one night stay in the Cinderella Castle Suite! Enter here.