Did you know there is more to do on Disney’s Castaway Cay than is shown on the map? Well, there is! Disney also offers excursions for their adventurous cruisers. Here are some of their offerings:
- Fishing Disney offers four different types of fishing excursions, including fly fishing and fishing by troll boat. You’ll see barracuda, snappers, groupers and more during these catch and release fishing excursions for ages 6+ (several are for 8+ but there are fishing excursions for 6 and 7 year olds to enjoy too!). Prices vary.
- Snorkeling You’ll board a boat for a 30 minute ride to a coral reef abundant with fish. You may even see sea turtles, whales and/or dolphins (though not guaranteed). The cost is $102 for ages 6-9 and $113 for ages 10+. Cost includes a mask, snorkel and snorkel vest.
- Parasailing Adventurers aged 8+ (children 8-12 must be accompanied by an adult, ages 13-17 must be escorted by an adult) are able to parasail for approximately 5 to 7 minutes at heights of 600 to 800 feet over the waves enjoying a breathtaking view of the open water and Castaway Cay. Cost is $102.25.
- Kayaking A one hour kayaking adventure follows a 45 minute walk through the rural terrain of Castaway Cay. The kayaking trip will bring you to an exclusive deserted beach where you’re free to swim and explore for 30 minutes before kayaking back to the launch. Cost is $67 for guests aged 10+.
- Waterskiing For 45 minutes you’ll pilot a Wave Runner while following a guide to two stops where you’ll learn about the history of the region. You’ll even pass right by the Disney Cruise ship you sailed in on! Cost is $100.25 for a single rider (aged 18+) or $168.75 for double (age 8+ can ride as passenger with an adult, age 16/17 may drive with adult as their passenger).