One of the most common misconceptions I hear about babies at Disney World is: But he/she won’t be able to ride anything while we’re there. Not true! In fact, babies can ride most things at Walt Disney World. The short answer is that babies can ride anything without a heigh restriction. Let’s break it down by park!
- Astro Oribter
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Carousel of Progress
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- it’s a small world
- Jungle Cruise
- Liberty Square Riverboat
- Mad Tea Party
- Monster’s Inc. Laugh Floor
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- People Mover
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Prince Charming Regal Carousel
- The Haunted Mansion
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid
- Walt Disney World Railroad
- Plus stage shows and other non-ride attractions like Country Bear Jamboree and the many parades of the Magic Kingdom.
So that leaves: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, Tomorrowland Speedway, The Barnstormer, Seven Dwarf’s Mine Train and Stitch’s Great Escape the only rides babies can’t enjoy at Magic Kingdom!
- Ellen’s Energy Adventure
- Frozen Ever After
- Gran Fiesta Tour featuring the Three Caballeros
- Journey Into Imagination With Figment
- Living with the Land
- Spaceship Earth
- The Seas with Nemo and Friends
- Turtle Talk with Crush
- Plus stage shows and other non-ride attractions like The American Adventure!
Babies are excluded from Soarin, Mission Space, Test Track, and Sum of All Thrills at Epcot.
- Disney Jr. Live on Stage!
- For The First Time In Forever
- Muppet Vision 3D (though this may not be too fun without the 3D googles!)
- The Great Movie Ride
- Toy Story Midway Mania
- Voyage of the Little Mermaid
- Plus stage shows and other non-ride attractions like Beauty and the Beast and Indiana Jones!
At Hollywood Studios babies can’t ride: Tower of Terror, Rock ‘n’ Rollercoaster or Star Tours.
- It’s Tough To Be A Bug
- Kilimanjaro Safari
- TriceraTop Spin
- Wildlife Express Train
- Plus the MANY shows and non-ride attractions at Animal Kingdom including Festival of the Lion King, Finding Nemo the musical, Flights of Wonder, The Boneyard, the Maharaja Jungle Trek and many more.
At Animal Kingdom babies can’t ride: Kali River Rapids, Expedition Everest, Primeval Whirl or DINOSAUR.
So there you have it! All the rides your baby can enjoy at Walt Disney World. Have you taken a baby to Disney World? What was their favorite ride?