We love Epcot and there are lots of things to do there, especially for kids. Here are some things you probably didn’t know you were missing at Epcot!
1. Glowing pathways – At night, part of the sidewalk in Future World glows. You can look down and see it right there under your feet!
2. Lots of water fun – There are splash zones for kids in three places throughout Future World: outside Test Track, on the main drag from Future World to the World Showcase, and one on the way to Mission Space. Be sure to bring dry clothes! Also, you can check out the jumping water fountains.
3. Club Cool – We talk about this a lot but lots of people don’t think to stop there. It’s a great way to quench your thirst for free and soak up a bit of a/c. They have different flavors of Coca Cola sodas right there on tap from many countries around the world, and it’s all free! You can have as much as you like!
4. Gran Fiesta Tour – There is a boat ride with Donald Duck inside the Mexico pavilion and there’s hardly ever a wait for it. It’s one of our favorites. Try it out!
5. Refreshment Port – Boring name, awesome food! This is where you can find the Cronut, winner of our March Madness of Food challenge! We love the Cronut!
I like your approach to sharing fun things people might be “missing” versus “must do” and “top whatever” lists. The latter make it feel like if you don’t do them your trip is worthless or “ruined.” Just discovered your blog, enjoying your posts!
Thank you, Megan! We agree that everyone’s vacations are different and what is a must-do for you might not be one for us and that’s ok.