We all know that Disney are masters at the hidden details so here are 5 things you didn’t know you were missing at Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World.
1. Cinderella’s Crown – If you look around the back side of Cinderella’s Castle, there’s a statue of Cinderella with a painting behind her. As you bow down to take a sip from the water fountain, look up and see Cinderella with a crown.
2. The Kiss Goodnight: About 30 minutes after all the attractions have closed for the night, the castle starts to sparkle and there’s music right around the hub. You can hear the dedication speech made by Roy Disney when Magic Kingdom was opened and it’s very moving. It’s a great way to end a fabulous day at Disney.
3. The Walt Disney World Railroad – Taking the train is a great way to get from the back of the park to the front and vice versa if you don’t feel like walking. There are also lots of little things that you can’t see unless you take the train, like little vignettes and scenes.
4. PeopleMover – It’s not a thrill ride by any means, but it’s a great way to get off your feet. It’s about a 15 min ride and if you can time it right you can get a great view of Wishes. You get a nice breeze and you can even take a look inside Space Mountain as the train runs right through it!
5. Harmony Barber Shop – Baby’s First Haircut package. For $19 plus tax you get a child’s haircut, a certificate, a set of mouse ears, and a lock of your child’s hair to keep. It’s a great bargain!