We have debated the difference of offsite vs onsite, but here are a few conveniences big and small of staying at a Walt Disney World Resort Hotel!
- Magical Express- No need to rent a car to get from the airport to your hotel or the reverse with the added bonus of not needing to get to get your own bags upon arrival
- Transportation- You will not need a rental or need to drive yourself, let Disney take care of getting you where you need to go
- Free Parking- if you do take a car you can park for free at any of the parks
- Magic Bands- These are included in your stay and they are so fun
- Early Dining Reservations- You can make all of your dining reservations starting at 180 days prior to arrival plus 10 days
- Early FastPass Reservations-These can be made 60 days in advance vs 30 days
- Extra Magic Hours- The extra hours that are open only to resort guests mean fewer people in the park
- Package Pick Up- If you purchase something in the parks you can have it delivered to your resort to be picked up the next morning so you can buy that big or delicate souvenir without worry.
- Resort Airline Check In- You can check your bags for your flight right at your resort, no need to haul it to the airport to check it in there.
- Free Wi-Fi- In this day connecting to wi-fi is important to us all, there is free wi-fi throughout the parks and resort hotels
There is so much to recommend about the Disney Resorts but these are some of the best perks! If you have a favorite share it with us!