- Candy – Candy is serious business at Disney. You can find lots of treats at Main Street Confectionery. They also have rice crispy treats, decorated cookies, and gourmet caramel apples.
- Ice cream – The Plaza Ice Cream Parlor has hand scooped ice cream, waffle bowl sundaes. Can also find ice cream at Storybook Treats and Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies.
- Dole Whip – of course! Available at Aloha Isle in Adventureland.
- Warm Cinnamon Rolls – now located at Gaston’s Tavern. You can also try a chocolate croissant or a LeFou’s Brew.
- Coffee drinks can be found at Main Street Bakery Starbucks location.
- Waffles – sweet and savory can be found at Sleepy Hollow. Funnel cakes are also available here.
- Lemonade slushes – Cheshire Cafe
- Turkey legs – available at Cool Ship in Tomorrowland.
- Mickey Pretzels – available at Prince Eric’s Village Market, The Lunching Pad
- Popcorn – located in many carts around the park
- Hot dogs/Corn dogs – Casey’s Corner, The Lunching Pad, The Friar’s Nook
- Waffle Fries – Golden Oak Outpost. You can get them with brown gravy, or as a BLT. They also have sweet potato nuggets with powdered sugar.
- Mac and Cheese – The Friar’s Nook has several different mac and cheese concoctions, including bacon cheeseburger and pot roast.
- Flatbreads – Pinocchio Village Haus has pepperoni, caprese, and a flatbread sub. They also have Garlic Pesto Bread Knots that sound amazing.
If you have a favorite treat in The World, let us know and leave it in the comments!