While we post News as it happens on our Dole Whipped Facebook Page, sometimes it’s good to have all that’s been happening listed neatly in once place! So without further ado, the February Disney news roundup:
1) Be Our Guest restaurant at Disney’s Magic Kingdom will begin taking reservations for lunch starting February 25th. It has been confirmed by Disney Parks Blog that Be Our Guest lunch will remain a Quick Service entitlement on the dining plan and you’ll be able to pre-order your lunch choices starting at 30 days prior to your reservation. There are still rampant rumors (including a leaked menu) that breakfast will soon begin to be served at Be Our Guest as well. As soon as that rumor turns into actual news we’ll be sure to let you know!
2) The golden carriage used in Disney’s upcoming Cinderella movie is on display at Hollywood Studios! The carriage will be up for a short period after the movie’s March 13 premiere, leaving Hollywood Studios on April 11th, so if you’re at Walt Disney World before then be sure to check it out! (source)
3) Disneyland attraction “Luigi’s Flying Tires” will be permanently closed effective February 16th. Details are vague on the new attraction that will be taking its place, expected to open at the beginning of 2016.
4) An all new Frozen short film will debut at the beginning of Disney’s live action Cinderella movie! The short is 7 minutes long and features (of course!) a “catchy” song sure to make fans of Frozen happy. I personally can’t wait to see this! (source)
5) The interactive portion of Peter Pan’s Flight’s new queue opened at the end of January! See a video here.
6) Disney World’s newest Starbucks location, The Trolley Car Cafe, has opened at Hollywood Studios! See photos here.
Which Disney news are you most excited about? Tell us here in the comments or head to our Facebook page!