Smell is a one of the senses you will use a lot at Disney. It can help bring back some great memories as well!
5. Resorts, some have a very unique and memorable scent, I’m looking at you Polynesian!
4. Pirates of the Caribbean, yeah you’ve probably smelled it before, chlorine and musk. It never fails to remind me of my previous vacations.
3. Toiletries, yes those little lotions and soaps they have in the resorts. They vary by resort type but they all smell so good.
2. Main Street Bakery, baked goods are always a win in our book.
1. Soarin’, aside from being a favorite attraction it smells so good you want to bottle it up and take it home.