I’m headed to WDW this weekend and I’m planning on going to the Epcot’s Food & Wine Festival. Here’s a list of all the things I want to try while I’m there.
5. Apple Maple Spiced Latte, iced. It’s going to be hot so iced coffee is the way to go. Apple and maple are such a fantastic Fall combination so this sounds amazing to me. You can even get it with a shot of Bailey’s if you’re so inclined.
4. Belgian Waffle with berry compote and whipped cream. Waffles, fruit, cream. Need I say more?
3. Cocadas. This is a Brazilian coconut candy. I am a coconut fiend so this definitely appeals to me.
2. Kalua pork slider with sweet and sour Dole pineapple chutney and spicy mayonnaise. I love pineapple and pork together. Such a fantastic combination.
1. Warm chocolate pudding with Kerrygold Irish Cream Liqueur Custard. I’ve never had warm pudding or Irish Cream custard, but it sounds like a recipe for deliciousness to me!
Are you going to Food & Wine? What sounds good to you?