Of course there isn’t time to get to everything at Disney in a short trip but these 5 attractions so worth checking out on your next vacation.
5. Walt Disney Railroad, no it isn’t a time saver to take the train, but it will get you off your feet and you will see stuff in the park that you won’t see anywhere else!
4. Tom Sawyer Island, sure it takes some time to get there and back but its views are pretty and kids and adults alike can blow off some steam and go on an adventure.
3. Peoplemover, or the Tomorrowland Transit Authority is amazing. Nice views, a breeze, a look inside of other attractions. You don’t want to miss it.
2. Carousel of Progress, it might be a bit slow but the storyline is lovely and it is an original.
1. Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room, the music is so catchy and it is a cute show. Plus you can sit down and cool off for a bit too!