Sometimes your arrival or departure day in Orlando are short enough that it isn’t worth using a park day. Or maybe you are trying to save some money or save your feet while you are visiting Walt Disney World. Here are some ideas for things to do!
5. Water Park, yes this will cost extra but it might be cheaper than a park ticket.
4. Spa, there are plenty of spas at various Disney resorts. What a way to end a great vacation by relaxing a bit.
3. Golfing, regular or mini golfing, Disney has them both! And this is a lot of fun of adults and kids.
2. Downtown Disney, Splitsville, Disney Quest, shopping, dining, entertainment, La Nouba, Characters in Flight, and a movie theater. Some things are free and others are paid but it is a great way to fill time without having to visit a park.
1. Resort Hopping, this one is free and it gives you a chance to check out other resorts that you might want to stay at for your next vacation. You can catch activities, a movie, campfire, or some entertainment if you time it just right. Just know that there is no resort to resort transportation so you will have to drive or take a bus to the nearest park then take another form of transportation to get to the resort.