There are so many attractions that are fun to do during the day but the Magic Kingdom changes at night. But when the sun goes down and the lights are on it transforms the entire park experience. In Tomorrowland it feels very bright with neon and stainless steel, Adventureland and Frontierland are a bit more dark and forbidding. The change in lighting can really affect the enjoyment and sometimes creepiness
of an attraction.
- Dumbo- with its update it looks gorgeous lit up particularly with the water feature.
- The People Mover- it is a neat view of Tomorrowland from a higher vantage point and the neon adds to the retro futuristic style.
- The Haunted Mansion- another with a awesomely dark queue and of course the ghosts make it even more eerie. You will have a hard time not being slightly chilled walking by the graveyards.
- Pirates of the Caribbean- the queue is so cool, dark and forbidding and it is just made for night time riding.
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad- there is no seeing very far in front of you so it is always a surprise around each turn. Plus if you time it right you can catch some fireworks.
- Splash Mountain- that is of course as long as you don’t mind being wet after the sun has gone down.
- Jungle Cruise- it has a whole different vibe at night and the temple section is downright creepy.
And of course you absolutely have to take a slow stroll down Main Street USA and maybe pause at the top of the Railroad Station for a look back for the end to your perfect night.