Inspired by Jillian’s bucket list and Tara’s bucket list, I’ve decided to create my own! We’d love to hear about the items on your bucket list so leave a comment or head over to our Facebook page and tell us about all the Disney related things you’ve not yet had a chance to do!
1) Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. Since Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party is one of my absolute favorite events at Walt Disney World I have no doubt I’d love a Very Merry Christmas Party too! I’m hoping for a November/December 2015 trip so I can enjoy all the Christmas decorations in the parks and at the resorts and my very first Christmas party at Disney.
2) Disneyland. I know. How can I even call myself a Disney super fan if I’ve never been to Disneyland? I am so ashamed of this one. As a huge Walt Disney (the person!) fan I have a strong desire to visit the place he was able to make his dreams into a reality. Plus, I really want to see the World of Color show 😉
3) Disney Cruise to Alaska. This dream almost became a reality this summer! Instead my husband and I decided to cross a different item off our bucket list and do a Disney cruise in the Mediterranean instead. Alaska is still a priority for me though! Maybe once the Disney Wonder ship has had an overhaul?
4) 24 Hour Event. I know this doesn’t appeal to a lot of people but I’d love to do a 24 hour event at the Magic Kingdom. I’d probably be exhausted and cranky the next day but it would be so worth it! I might even make it into an Ultimate Challenge and try to do every attraction in the Magic Kingdom during those 24 hours!
5) VIP tour guide. With the right touring plan and visiting at a not very crowded time of year this would be totally unnecessary. But also totally fun! Special seating for parades and shows, skipping the lines at most attractions, and a totally customizable experience would be a once in a lifetime thing, thanks to the price, but it would certainly be a day to remember!
Thing’s that I’ve been able to cross off my bucket list: stay club level, stay at the Polynesian, eat at Cinderella’s Royal Table, visit Castaway Cay, and stay at Art of Animation in a Little Mermaid room.