I was inspired by Tara’s post about her Disney bucket list to make my own!
I have a long Disney bucket list, you are probably going to be yelling at your computer if you saw some of them. You are thinking, “Jillian, I cannot believe you haven’t done that yet!” Believe me, I know. So I will break them up into some that are easier to do and some that will take time. So now for the real list.
1) Disneyland, I am a true Disney nerd, I read books, listen to multiple podcasts, read forums and talk to anyone I can about Disney. Disneyland is the place where Walt Disney walked, his hands were all over the park. This is the motherland for Disney nerds. They also have some rides that I miss from my childhood still in that park.
2) Staying at all the resorts. If you read Tara’s you will know that this is one of hers too. She has a huge head start on me, but I am up to the challenge. I would love to get to all of them for at least one night.
3) Four Parks, One Day. This one sounds like so much fun, but not one to undertake with small children. I also have my own personal rules too, like I have to do at least 3 attractions and one snack per park.
4) Disney Cruise Line’s Mediterranean Cruise, though I would settle for the one to Hawaii. Disney is the Cadillac of cruise ships and I really, really would love to explore the Mediterranean with Disney, preferably combined with an Adventures by Disney in Italy or Greece.
5) Aulani, Disney’s resort in Hawaii looks just amazing! I think this is a great getaway the whole family would love. You can experience Hawaii with the Disney difference. Plus the Dole Plantation isn’t too far away and it is possible to get your Dole Whip fix while there!
6) Spend two weeks at Walt Disney World. There is so much to do there and you cannot get it all done in a week. So I’d like a couple week so that I can take those breaks at the pool and waterparks, do tours and take it slow.
7) Visit overseas Disney parks. Of course this one is going to make my list, I’d love to visit Disneyland Paris in particular but of course I would love to check off Tokyo and Hong Kong off my list too.
Here is a shorter bucket list of things that could get done with my next trip:
Country Bears Jamboree- Some may say to not bother, but then I love the Tiki Room and Carousel of Progress and I feel this is on level with that.
Hall of Presidents- as someone who holds a degree in history I still sad I’ve missed it, but then when you have a young child sometimes these attractions are easy to miss.
Festival of the Lion King- I missed this one because it was closed the last time and before that I opted for Finding Nemo the Musical.
Impressions de France- Again hard to see when you have kids, but I am very interested in France so I think I would enjoy this movie.
Keys to the Kingdom Tour- I admit I am a total Disney nerd so this is extremely appealing to me. My second choice would be Back Stage Magic or the Family Magic Tour.
I hope you enjoyed it and maybe even got a new idea or two. What is on your Disney Bucket List?
Pingback: Jamie’s Bucket List | Dole Whipped