Location: Epcot inside of The Land Pavillion
Hours: 4:00-8:00 p.m.
Characters: Chip, Dale, Mickey, and Pluto (characters are always subject to change)
Dining Plan: 1 credit
This character meal is served family-style. The restaurant rotates extremely slowly and you rotate through different scenes of the Living with the Land ride. The four characters here were a lot of fun and they visited us more than once!
- Basket of Warm Bread with Orange Blossom Honey Butter
- “Living with the Land” Harvest-inspired Farmer’s Salad
- Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes
- Char-grilled Filet of Beef with Demi-Glace Steak Butter
- Garden Fresh Vegetables
- Roasted All-Natural Turkey Breast with Stuffing and a House-made Gravy
- Sustainable Fish of the Day with Tomato Jam
- Roasted All-Natural Turkey Breast served with Whole-Grain Rice Pilaf, Steamed Broccoli, and Fruit Cup.
- Chicken Drumstick served with Baked Macaroni & Cheese, Broccoli, Crispy Sweet Potato Sticks
- Seasonal Skillet Dessert with Vanilla Bean Whipped Cream
We truly enjoyed our meal here. The food is basic and simple, but well executed. We will definitely be back.
The chef sent out some warmed bread and I got to enjoy that delicious orange blossom butter. Most of the items were actually gluten free, with the exception of the stuffing, which was brought out on a separate plate. The gluten-free dessert was from frozen pre-made cookies. There was nothing wrong with the cookies, but I always appreciate how some restaurants go above and beyond for Celiac customers.
The characters here are pretty laid back and have always spent a lot time with my son.
I highly recommend this meal for kids because the characters are great and the kids can revel in the fact that they ate inside of a ride!